Wednesday, August 25

EOTD: neutral pink/brown look

This is my favourite everyday look of the moment. Requires very few products and so quick and easy to do when your in a rush!



Products used:



1. Urban Decay Primer Potion - stop shadows from creasing
2. No. 7 perfecting base - to add a pink base
3. Benefit's eye bright as a brow highlight
4. No. 7 stay perfect eyeshadow palette in 22 Pretty Posey
5. Maybelline's define-a-lash in black/brown - much softer looking than using a black mascara





xoxo

6 comments:

  1. ahh thats such a pretty yet simple look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy you! tagged you in a 4 things post, and i hope you get the time to do it!! check out my blog for the questions
    http://rosemakeupbox.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really into pink looks lately =) How do you like the No. 7 line? I always see it but haven't tried anything yet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I loved your blog and I am fashion blogger and beauty lifestyle writter!
    Please go on and check out my blog :)

    http://rafaellaonlinneblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rose ƸӜƷ: Thanks for the tag! I'll try and do it soon :)

    @iwanttheocean: The no.7 line is abit hit and miss, I only usually buy from them when they have those £5 vouchers but I'd definitely recommend the eyeshadow trio :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty look! it's so elegant and girly - the brown mascara is a great idea for such a subtle girly look

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...