Saturday, July 17

Sales haul :)

OMG how amazing are sales!! Picked up some serious bargains but definitely had to restrain myself from spending too much. So here's what I got:

This necklace is from Miss Selfridge and absolute bargain at only £1.80 gotta love sales and student discount !!




Another necklace this time from Wallis. I just love the dangly charms so cute, this was £2.70.



I loved this bag from the minute I saw it, the colour, the detailing and when I saw the price I knew I had to have it :) only £6.30 from Miss Selfridge.




And of course I got shoes. These gladiator sandals are both from Next. Trying to find shoes in Next was an absolute nightmare, the shoes were literally in piles on the shelves. It was like trying to dig for treasure but I'm happy with what I found :)




Love the slogans on these socks thought they were quite funny and definitely can't go wrong for £2.

So thats all for my haul. Hope you guys found some bargains too :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...